Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cedar Fever and New York!

Is there anyone out there who is sick of cedar!!?? Cedar Fever is bad this year and I'm just going to go ahead and blame it for my 'slow-down' in the blogging world! But, I'm ready to get caught up! So you are about to get an onslaught of photos over the next week or two. I've been shooting a lot. First up is from October! I had an amazing trip to New York in October and was lucky enough to be able to do an engagement portrait for Rosemary and Matt. It was honestly such a magical day and I can't thank Rosemary and Matt enough for making it so fun! There's nothing like walking aimlessly around New York for a photo shoot and a little wine! My fun friend Ashley Garmon helped me on this shoot! Thanks for being extra fun that day! Enjoy Pt. 1 of our shoot!








1 comment:

Ashley Garmon said...

Nice photos!! And what a cute couple...;-)