Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jamaica Mon!

I was fortunate enough to go to Jamaica to photograph the girls soccer team from St. Stephen's Episcopal School here in Austin. The trip was really amazing! I don't do a lot of sports photography so this was a great experience for me. The Jamaican sky is just unbelievable! It seemed to be perfect for so many shots.




One of my very favorite moments in this whole experience was when the girls got together to do their team huddle before the game! I got right in the middle of it. It was so loud and so fun!


This is one of my favorite shots. My favorite day started with a trip to one of the local elementary schools. I'll post more pics from that soon!

1 comment:

Tom Gibson said...

Love the perspective, wide angle, or whatever it is in these shots. Makes the sky really feel like it's right on top of the scenes.