Monday, June 21, 2010

Crazy Month for Photography!

I'm not sure I've ever traveled as much as I have this month. Before the month started, I was in Santa Barbara, then Lubbock, Santa Fe, New York, Boston, back to Santa Fe and then a final trip to Dallas. It has been amazing in so many ways. The best part has been the people I've met along the way and of course the photos! The above photo makes it all worth it. That dog "Ed" is looking out at the exact backdrop for my wedding this past Saturday. Beautiful!


Dennis and Lisa live in Austin and were nice enough to bring me with them for their wedding in Santa Fe, NM. We took these photos the day before the wedding. The dress Lisa is wearing was her mother's wedding dress in the 60's. Pretty amazing! I'll post wedding pics soon! Have a great week!

No comments: