Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Amelia!


I like to call this photo "The loving choke hold." (no animals were injured). My sweet Amelia is turning 6 today! She is one of the most amazing kids I've ever known. The best things about her: Her love of animals (as demonstrated above), her love of life and her love of me. Yes, I seem to be her favorite person at the moment. She also has an opinion about everything and doesn't hold back her feelings. I'm sure this last trait will come in handy when she's older (right)?

4 comments:

Anne Currie said...

Happy Birthday Amelia! Hope you have a fabulous day! I owe you a trip to see Georgie the pig for your birthday!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Amelia!!

Ashley Garmon said...

Happy Birthday sweet Mia!!!

traci Baker said...

Some of the days ahead may be tough with a child who has strong opinions but in the end that's what we want as parents,children that are strong and know who they are. My youngest,a daughter, just left home to work at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel as my husband and I had done when we were young. She was so opinionated as a youngster that the days seemed very long. We became best friends and now I feel like my heart has been pierced.....beautiful girl you have and beautiful photographs you take!